Hotel Hungaria is building up a brand new Animation team. We have our first projects in the pipeline and are excited to start hiring.
A 3D animator is responsible for maintaining the level and style of character animation for the production. They also work closely with the rigging team to approve facial and character rigs, blend shapes and joint deformations.
- Interpret brief from Animation Director, make best use of storyboards, previs and live action cues to create a believable performance within the shot photography.
- Match and react to the performances within the shot, create believable interaction with props and environments.
- Address all notes from supervisor and deliver retakes/revisions on time while maintaining high standards.
- Perform observation-based research for motion across a range of subjects. To create believably realistic motion, based on observation, without stylization.
- Work in partnership with the Rigging department to suggest useful enhancements to the rig that will benefit the animation team.
- Work in partnership with production coordinator to ensure that animation deliverables are on schedule.
- Excellent knowledge of 3D animation software (Maya).
- Able to work within quota and against deadlines.
- Good communicator with great interpersonal skills and can deliver high quality results often in pressurized environment.
- Meticulous nature with a self-critical eye and high standards